With so many of us making the switch to tubeless, these nifty little repair kits can help you seal holes in your tubeless tyres on the go, to help avoid and messy and time consuming roadside repairs. Danny, our head mechanic, has been using these for years on MTBs and now his Curve! Fit perfectly in your saddle bag or jersey pocket.
- The SLUG PLUG offers quick and efficient tubeless tyre puncture repair, when the hole is too great for sealant to offer an instant fix
- Preload the plug with a slug, ready to be deployed at a moments notice
- The safety capsule prevents injury, with its compact design compatible with the Slyder Slugplug/Co2 Storage System
- The Slug fuses to the inside of your tyre without glue or adhesives, allowing you to complete your ride when out on the open road or trail
- More than just a simple puncture repair tool, the SLUG PLUG also has a Presta Core removal tool integrated into the handle
- Comes complete with 5 thick and 5 thin slugs, in their own sealed container, allowing you to reload and carry spares