UPROAR Natural Moisturiser combines fresh grapefruit with woody rejuvenating frankincense.
After a hard day on the hill or in the woods facing whatever the elements has to throw at you - Rehydrate your skin and leave it feeling smooth supple and fresh. Ready for the next roll out.
BENEFITS OF NATURAL MOISTURISER
- Light moisturiser perfect for all skin types
- Absorbs rapidly
- Hydrates the skin without feeling greasy
- Subtle zesty fragrance to uplift and energise
- Contains Essential oils traditionally used to detoxify the skin and boost circulation
- Contains Frankincense essential oil traditionally used for its anti ageing properties.
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Proudly made in Great Britain
- All UPROAR products contribute to 1% for the planet
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Aloe Barbadensis - (Organic aloe vera) leaf extract. An antioxidant that can help skin irritation.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil - A clear odourless oil with strong antioxidant and disinfectant properties. It nourishes and moisturises.
- Prunus Armeniaca -(Apricot kernel oil) it has a similar fatty profile to that of skin and promotes healing and replenishment.
- Glyceryl Stearate - An organic molecule used as an emulsifier it occurs naturally in the body.
- Stearic Acid - One of the most common fatty acids found in nature. It helps add texture to our cream.
- Vegetable Glycerine - From plant oils, its a great hydrator for the skin and is often used on burns.
- Ceteareth 20 - A derivative of coconut oil, it’s used as an emollient to soften and soothe skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol - A derivative of palm oil. It is another emollient and a thickening agent.
- Carbomer - It’s a synthetic polymer used to bind the oil and water in the cream together
- Benzyl Alcohol - Naturally occurs in plants including ylang-ylang and jasmine.
- Retinyl palmitate- (Vitamin A) derivative from palm oil.
- Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexyglycerin - Phenoxyethanol occurs naturally in tea and ethylhexyglycerin is derived from plants. Used as a preservative.
- Vitamin E - An antioxidant and is used to stabilise and preserve the product
- Sodium Hydroxide - Regulates the PH balance of the product. It is derived by the electrolysis of salt.